a perfect time for resonance and soul connection
This is an immersive weekend of rest and re-alignment held within the healing sound of Nature and the Gongs.
Give yourself valuable time out as you experience the harmonic qualities of sound and silence.
And what more perfect place than the inspiring setting of Exmoor National Park with her coastal walks and peaceful woods.
Celebrate Autumn within a beautiful, safe held space. You are invited to let go and release that which no longer serves your highest good. Let this frequency raising experience nourish and energise you for the unfolding path ahead.
New Place will be our haven to connect and listen to our inner voice.
a calm and safe place to come and put life into perspective
With a blend of gong baths, meditation, walking, private reflection, fireside storytelling, home-cooked locally sourced vegetarian/vegan food, peer-to-peer sharing, fresh air – including some solo time in Nature, you will come away feeling lighter, clearer, energised and more in touch with your intuitive Self and inner guidance.
a wonderful weekend with beautiful souls, my heart was bursting with love and gratitude for all that we shared
Our generous host Heather will provide you with comfortable accommodation, delicious home-cooked vegan food, the luxury of her wonderful house / garden and home to our retreat.
* Relax deeply with a daily gong bath to help cleanse and clear your chakras
* Let Nature cradle and inspire you
* Practice grounding and tuning in to your higher Self
* Deepen your ability to listen and come into a state of ease and Presence
* Discover the rich warming sounds of Silence
* Experience meaningful connection, creative inspiration & storytelling
* Enjoy the peace of mindful breathing, walking and personal reflection
* Soothe away stress and tension with healing sounds
Participants are welcome to join us on a daily or residency basis.
For full board including all meals, refreshments and retreat - £390
For non residents, including welcome supper, lunches, refreshments and retreat - £250
All bookings are subject to a £99 deposit in the first instance with complete payment by 1st November.
Meals are vegan, local and sustainably sourced where possible.
The content and structure was perfect
• Friday 10th November - 5pm arrivals for residents
• Friday 10th November - 6.30pm: Welcome Supper
• Friday 10th November - 8pm - 9.30pm: Evening session
• Saturday 11th November – Morning session: 10.30am - 1pm
• Saturday 11th November – 1pm: Lunch
• Saturday 11th November - Afternoon session: 3pm - 5.30pm
• Saturday 11th November – 6.30pm: Supper
• Sunday 12th November - Morning session: 10.30am - 1pm including a break at 11am
• Sunday 12th November - 1pm: Farewell Lunch
• Sunday 12th November - 2.30pm: Departures
If you need to contact Heather ref booking your accommodation, dietary needs, breakfast, arrivals etc:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01643862321
Any other enquiries and to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treat yourself to a day of mindful presence where you are invited to relax, tune into nature, the full moon and yourself. Enjoy being part of a small group of like-minded folk as you surrender into Autumn with healing sound. Give yourself some valuable 'time out'. And what more perfect place than overlooking the sea and Exmoor National Park.
Discover the magic of the Autumn Equinox. Experience a sense of renewal and rebalance as you tune into these natural energies. Let this wave of soothing and nourishing energy support your growth and transformation
Each of us holds a light and power of our own. When we are in harmony with the Earth and our inner world - love, joy and an infinite sense of peace flows through us. Our power is not lost. We have forgotten who and what we are and it is up to each one of us to wake up and to re-member.